1 Objective of the report
The objectives of the performance test activity on Enterprise TurnKey Lender are summarized below –
- Benchmarking the Turnkey Lender Enterprise Enterprise Engine (Decision Engine);
- Identify any performance issues within the identified scope of the engagement;
- Create strong precise requirements to the hardware to be used.
2 Scope of Performance Testing
The following items are in the scope of work of the performance test:
- The performance test activities are limited to the business transactions as defined in the subsequent sections in this document. The test strategy assumes batch activity during normal business operation;
- Performance testing scenarios that are modeled was carried out on the system to investigate the system response, resource utilization and other infrastructure parameters;
- The response time will be accumulated time taken by all system components: application layer, database, web services and network latencies.
3 Solution Overview
With use of Turnkey Lender Enterprise, the clients are empowered to:
1. Process Big Data.
2. Perform Predictive and Behavioral Analysis.
3. Make the most optimal decisions in terms of cost, risk and timing.
4 Summary: Solution Value Proposition
1. Appliance Model – The Solution is cost-effective and highly efficient. Once deployed, the solution is operational on day one and customer does not need to worry about day-to-day operations such as backup, etc.
2. The Solution offers an easy path to use a lending automation platform coupled with a decision management platform as infrastructure enabler of lending business
3. Flexible configuration choice on a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure
4. Option for a pay-per-use model using HPE Flexible Capacity
Full report – PDF:
Full report – Word file: